Thursday, June 9, 2011

"Future Intelligence" Response

It is known that one of the dominant fields of knowledge in our age is the knowledge of highly developed technology. The movie was about how developed technology is in our age and how influential it can be on our lives. It showed how technology can replace lots of human powers and how it can replace human themselves in the near future. "In 25 years, robots will have superior cognitive ability to humans." I believe that this illustrates that technology is amazingly advanced and being more developed by MIT level experts. Scientists predict that one day there will be a society of robots similar to humans. In my opinion, this idea has more disadvantages than advantages. It might help to make life much easier for us, yet robots might also be more superior for the powers they have.
My impression about the Gina was that I was stunned by how amazingly developed its technology was. Having a flexible body, this car can create a revolution in the car industry. As an avid fan of German cars, especially BMW, I think that a whole new world can be brought to existence by producing such a car. I have seen the Gina before seeing the movie in class. One of my dreams in life is to see that fabric-skinned shape-shifting sports car which is located in the BMW museum in Munich, Germany.

No comments:

Post a Comment