Sunday, May 1, 2011

Presentation critique

As a group, I believe that our presentation was good enough to be one of the best ones in the class. However, there were still some things that we have to work on for the next time. Personally, I was a little bit nervous because I was not prepared. I hesitated to give out information because of the time limit.
Ranj exceeded the time a little bit. It took him more than four minutes to do his part. Rahi could have shown some graphs to show the economic information related to YouTube.
We did not provide any information on how to create a YouTube account. We also did not mention the age restrictions. Most importantly, we did not mention the web address of YouTube, which is www.youtube.com
To make our presentation better, I believe that we need some more rehearsal, body language and organization.

No comments:

Post a Comment